< ImmKATIE
I'm Katie
It's so lovely to meet you.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
I Hate Sambuca.
Let me tell you, I will never, ever, drink Sambuca ever again.
EVER.
The thought of it right now makes me want to throw up...
Like I didn't do enough of that last night. >.>

Yesss. So one of my best friends that moved away came down for the weekend. We went to one of our friends 18th birthday party!

When I got off work I went out for supper with a couple friends then we went back to my house. They watched TV while I got ready and then we went over to one of my other friends houses for pre-drinks...Sambuca shots!

I absolutely hate black liqourice, and for those of you who don't know what this has to do with anything, Sambuca tastes like black liquorice. But, alcohol is alcohol, and I did it anyway...Three or four times.

At this point, it hadn't hit us yet, so we left the house and walked to the party.
Upon arriving, I was greeted by several people who had had quite a bit more than me to drink, and a massive head rush that told me the alcohol was kicking in.

Yeah so I don't remember much past that part. I remember being too wasted to play this silly drinking game...I think it was called thumper? I don't know...It was very loud though. I failed at it so I gave up and went off.

Found some of the Native guys from my school and asked them if my annoying and ignorant history teacher ever offended them in class. They told me that she offended them pretty much every day. Haha. I could totally write a massive rant just on that one teacher. She is quite irritating.

I seem to remember someone telling me that I needed to leave. I think it was the hosts sister. One of them anyway...But I told her I had nowhere else to go. I couldn't go home because I was pretty wasted and my parents only have me two beer. She said I could stay and told me to go downstairs.

This is where I spent the next couple hours sitting against a wall and wondering why the hell the walls were moving.

Now comes the part why I tell you exactly why I will never drink Sambuca again.

I don't even remember how I got into the washroom, but somehow I had the door locked and the light on, my glasses off and sitting neatly beside the sink, and my hair pulled back, and hugging the toilet.

All I could taste was Sambuca. It was disgusting.

When I managed to stop I went and sat around in the hall with a few people. Almost passed out, then was told by someone I shouldn't do that incase I throw up and choke on it. Not a very pleasant thought. So I tried to stay awake.

Threw up a couple more times, was annoyed by a girl...who is a bitch and I dislike...but seeing as she has no friends she pretends she is friends with the popular kids...but that's another story entirely.

When I finally knew I wouldn't throw up anymore I went and crashed on the floor for awhile and then sat up and attempted to watch the movie Mirrors, which they had put on. I was drunk, but the movie was still completely lame.

Around 4:00 me and a couple of the people that were there went upstairs in search of pizza. We didn't find any, so instead we made an awesome batch of nachoes. :D

Somewhere around 5:00 I passed out on the couch.

I remember pretty much nothing at all. Which is sort of scary. Haha. Blehh. Even writing this I remember the taste of Sambuca. Eww.

Okay...so I realize this story isn't that interesting, but I'm sure when I look back on this later I'll laugh at myself. At least I can get all this out of my head now while it's...fresh? Haha.

Bye bye.
P.S: Probably going to try and find a new layout that allows people to follow me/comment.
For now, if you have any comments email me at: imKATIE@live.com
:)
0 Comments:

Post a Comment