< ImmKATIE
I'm Katie
It's so lovely to meet you.
Friday, January 1, 2010
o haii derr.
WELL HELLO.
HOW ARE YOU DOING?


Haven't updated in a longgggggg time. =/

CHRISTMAS WAS FUN.
Cole didn't end up coming. Probably better that way cause the weather's been shit and there was a bomb scare on a plane on Christmas day. Bleh. It would have been cool to see him but I guess it wasn't meant to happen.

I got a couple LIVING IN THE UK books for Christmas which was fucking exciting. =D I'm so pumped to get out of this shit hole. Like fuck. I also got the MONTY PYTHON HOLY TRILOGY <3 width="560" height="340">




They are the definition of sexy. I <3 British comedy. What else what else what else. OH, I've been looking at British cell phones on ebay. They get me all excited cause they use SIM cards. Which are godly little devices that are slowly being introduced in Canada. I believe Rogers & Bell are starting to use them. They seem like they would make life easier. x] Nothing much more than that, but well...

LISTEN TO THIS SONG:


okayybyee<3

p.s: safe sex. forsrs.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment