< ImmKATIE
I'm Katie
It's so lovely to meet you.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
flasdjfklsjl;kjdf;l =)
Sooo frustrated and unhappy lately.
I don't even know why.
FML.

---

You've broken the walls down around me.
I fall exposed to your ever-searching gaze,
Waiting for the truth I know could end it all.

The vacant chair sits across from me,
Mocking my lonely existence with it's freedom.
I sit back and stare at it, lifeless and cruel.

Trying to rebuild the walls is futile.
I am never to be the same again.
The strongest mortar has no effect.

The sun sinks. Bright to black.
The air carries a fierce chill.
Once your arms protected me from it.

The leaves of emerald wither.
Wrinkled and pale like the skin of the old.
I also, was once green.

The ever-ticking clock strikes twelve.
It is torturing me with hourly reports,
Each of them remind me you are gone.

I once had a brilliant spirit too.
But you drank it away like cheap wine.
I'm left alone, contents empty.

Copyright Katie M. 2009
0 Comments:

Post a Comment